Sunday, February 2, 2020

February 2020

So It's February. How have you been doing?
I have not made great strides in my arts and crafts this last month due to medical issues but that's okay. Sometimes we need to forgive ourselves for not doing the things we wish we could do while we are concentrating on self care and the things we MUST do.
It's been a rocky start to the year but it has had many blessings as well. My stepdaughter moved into a beautiful new apartment and I helped her with a lot of the sorting and packing and organizing. I love organizing so that worked out well for all of us. I can't do much lifting and carrying but I can help out in other ways. My little grandson is 5 months old and he loves his new place. We were worried that he might feel confused or unsettled but he surprised us all. He slept better in his new place than he has in  weeks :) So that is a great blessing.
February is here already!
Time for a new calendar page!


Grab your February Calendar Pages HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment