Monday, December 30, 2019

Keeping Track

It is nice to set goals. A great way to keep track of your goals is by using a tracker. I have provided a sample of possible goal trackers but your list can be anything. You can use lined paper to make your own personal goal trackers.
Another thing that is important to track are your habits. I have provided a 1/10 tracker for things that require a rating from 1 to 10. Things that can be tracked on this sheet are moods, pain, physical fitness and other things that can be rated on a scale or need to be repeated multiple times a day.
There is ample space for notes.
I use my tracker to rate my physical pain from 1 to 10. It is a great way to keep track of your pain for when your doctor asks how your last month has been. I see my doctor every three months for my chronic pain disorder and having a physical chart to refer to is very helpful. You can use the note area to keep track of doctors visits, recommendations and medications.
There are no rules to using trackers. you can make them whatever you want. this is just a sample of possible trackers. You can also use apps on your phone to remind you of tracking your goals and habits.





Access your LIST TRACKER WORKBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment