Monday, December 30, 2019

Weekly worksheets

When each week begins we are left with a blank slate. We might have work schedules to keep track of. We might have a list of appointments to keep. We might need to just jot down ideas of things we would like to tackle this week. Don't worry if we don't fulfill our goals each week. We can carry our little goals over onto the following week. The important thing is that we are making small steps on our journey. Some days we might stumble and some days we might even fall a few steps back but it's okay. We are here for each other. We can just try again. One foot in front of the other and take that next little step.
I like to use my "boxes" to track my general pain. I often keep track of my chronic pain disorder symptoms in my boxes. I write "leg pain 4" or "headache 5" or something simple like that. I try and remember to keep track of the weather each day in my boxes. It is fun to draw little sun and clouds in the boxes. I know that it kind of looks childish but it adds a little charm to my journal. Keeping track of the weather is useful for many reasons. It is interesting to see how the weather relates to my pain or mood. You can also use these boxes to track your physical well-being or your mood. It is useful for Seasonal Affective Disorder or general anxiety. I am sure that you can come up with some interesting uses for your boxes.
Next I have the "daily doodle" boxes. I know we aren't all artists but it is okay. you don't have to be an artist to doodle. You can fill your box with any kind of doodle that fits your ability. Don't overthink it. It is a fun and relaxing activity. Just go with it. There are spots for the weekly/daily prompts on the first page. It doesn't matter how talented you are, you can do it :) 



Access your WEEKLY WORKSHEETS

No comments:

Post a Comment