Sunday, December 29, 2019

Welcome

Welcome to the first step in the next stage of your journey, our journey.
Life is not about the destination. We are all on this journey so let's work together to make it an enjoyable ride. We have the opportunity to help each other through the tough spots along the way. A little encouragement can go a long way.

I have created a downloadable book to track your journey. There will be daily motivations and inspirations. We can do this as a team. We can work together to get each other through the tough spots in the road. When things get tough, remember you are not alone. The world is better with you in it. We are all in this together, so grab a seat, buckle in for the first step in our journey together.
The first step in our journey together is getting to know each other... so let's get right to it. I am a mom of teenage twins. My boy is diagnosed on the autism spectrum so you just might see some small references to our struggles with ASD. My daughter is diagnosed with an anxiety disorder so you just might see some references to that as well. I am diagnosed with a chronic pain disorder so you are sure to see reference to that in this blog. But don't be scared... It's not all scary stuff. There are a lot of great moments in our lives and we have learned a lot of useful skills along the way. I am happy to share any of my knowledge with you.
I am also an artist. I have a diploma in visual arts. I currently donate art to a Facebook game called PetsnFriends. I also paint, draw, craft, sew and do many many other things with my art. I also write and have two children's books which are still unpublished. I am also working on another novel. Perhaps, with a little help, my dreams of being published will come to fulfillment in the near future.
This blog will focus on our journey. We can do this together. Join me!
Don't forget to go like my Facebook page where updates will get published.

Visit my FACEBOOK JOURNEY PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment